Advanced Replenishment Module (ARM) is an enhancement to the statistical methodology of MMS® Auto Replenishment. It allows you to significantly increase the accuracy of the replenishment formula while substantially decreasing the manual effort to manage JDA®'s MMS replenishment. The enhancements provide workflow improvement and increased productivity.
Replenishment System Features:
- •Automatic creations and management of Store/Class level seasonality profiles.
- Store/Hierarchy or Store/SKU levels now supported.
- •New SKUs default to their configured profile level.
- •Item chain forecast for Statistical Replenishment utilizes a new rolling 12 months class distribution allocation table to automatically breakdown an item's chain level forecast to an item's store level forecast.
- •Automated management of Store and warehouse "order ay and "order up to" quantities based on rolling 52 week turn performance of configured levels (hierarchy down to sku/store)
- •Transfer demand documents generated for the warehouse by zone.
- •Enhanced tracking of store and warehouse "Lost Sales".
- •Extended SKU/Store replenishment simulator for improved order verification.
- •Spike management
- •Replacement(linked) SKUs
- •Extended "Same-as" SKU/Store Management
- •Expanded Vendor Constraint capabilities
- •Enhanced Replenishment Suggested Order Review
(Visibility to Vendor constraits, Add to predistibuted order capability, Release selected stores from batch, Auto-Release of batches meeting Vendor constraints)
- •Extended Product Schedule Filters
(Allow creation of upcoming Seasonal Booking)
- •Replenishment ability to turn on/off dating by distribution code
- •Last 4 week replenishment sales forecast compared to actuals in new dashboard gauge
- •Measure Suggested Order changes
- •Ability to use 12 months allocation table to allocate pre-distributed POs and post-distribution batches
- •Seasonal Lead Forecasting and Seasonal Period Management
- •Low Order Up To Override capability
- •Maximum Weeks of Supply Overrides
- •Automated Dynamic adjusting of Manual Forecast
- •Promotional event management integrated with weekly replenishment
- •(Must utilize MMS Warehouse)
- •Accounts for upcoming store need, as calculated from Advanced Store Replenishment, instead of upcoming sales/shipment forecast.
- •Summarizes each store's need based on each store's forecast, expected availability, order at position and order up to position.
- •Accounts for warehouse availability, vendor lead time, summarize store need, warehouse "Lost sales", and safety stock.
- •Enhanced Replenishment Suggested Order Review includes items/store view and auto removal of orders less than 50% of vendor minimums.
- •Timely replenishment cut-off for seasonal items based on vendor lead times.
- •Warehouse Allocation Exception Management.
JDA and MMS are trademarks or registered trademarks of JDA Software Group.
Advanced Replenishment Case Study
Take a high level look. Read Case Study PDF
Advanced Replenishment Module Brochure
Take a high level look. Read Brochure PDF