Advanced Replenishment Module (ARM) is an enhancement to the statistical methodology of MMS® Auto Replenishment. It allows you to significantly increase the accuracy of the replenishment formula while substantially decreasing the manual effort to manage JDA®'s MMS replenishment. The enhancements provide workflow improvement and increased productivity.
- •Automatic creations and management of Store/Class level seasonality profiles.
- •New SKUs default to their Store/Class profile.
- •Item chain forecast for Statistical Replenishment utilizes a new rolling 12 months class distribution allocation table to automatically breakdown an item's chain level forecast to an item's store level forecast.
- •Business analytics to set up an inventory level template to enable automatic calculation of store or warehouse "order at" and "order up to" quantities.
- •Transfer demand documents generated for the warehouse by zone.
- •Enhanced tracking of store and warehouse "Lost Sales".
- •Extended SKU/Store replenishment simulator for improved order verification.
- •(Must utilize MMS Warehouse)
- •Accounts for upcoming store need, as calculated from Advanced Store Replenishment, instead of upcoming sales/shipment forecast.
- •Summarizes each store's need based on each store's forecast, expected availability, order at position and order up to position.
- •Accounts for warehouse availability, vendor lead time, summarize store need, warehouse "Lost sales", and safety stock.
- •Enhanced Replenishment Suggested Order Review includes items/store view and auto removal of orders less than 50% of vendor minimums.
JDA and MMS are trademarks or registered trademarks of JDA Software Group.
Systems design, construction, integration, implementation, and consulting expertise.
All designed to ensure optimal operation and systems processes.
Advanced Replenishment Module Brochure
Take a high level look. Read Brochure PDF