IRUG Conference is May 15-18 in Orlando
IRUG (IBM Retail Users Group) conference is May 15-18 at the beautiful Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate. RTC is proud to sponsor this event and will be exhibiting at booth #10. The exhibit hall will be located in the National Ballroom B-D. With less than 60 exhibitors, it will give retailers a chance to network with the top IBM Business Partners as well as discussing successful solutions amongst their peers.
Speakers and topics include:
- James Canton, Ph. D.: Futurist, Author and Visionary Business Advisor: "Future Smart: Managing Extreme Change"
- Steve Ladwig: General Manager: IBM Retail Store Solutions: "Mobilize - Why You Should Act NOW!"
- Richard Gilbert: Director of Store Systems: Duane Reade Inc: "The Point of Sale Journey from the Cigar Box to the Cloud"
- Andrew B. Morris: CEO & Founder: Morris Advisors, Inc.: "The Mobilized Merchant"
- Chris Schwanz: National Accounts Program Manager: International Dairy Queen: "PCI Compliance in Franchised Enviroments"
- Richard E. Mader: President of Mader International Consulting (MIC): Executive Director, ARTS: "Shopping Experience in the Palm of their Hand"
- Daniel L. Hopping: President and CEO: Next Retail Group, Inc.: "The Future of Consumer Culture"